5 Take & Bake Everything Rolls
3oz Braised Beef
1 Small Red Onion, sliced thin
2 Cups grated Mozzarella cheese
1 Tbsp Grapeseed Oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place cast iron pan over medium heat and pre heat for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat.
3. Add the oil and swirl to cover all areas of the pan. Cut rolls in half and toast the rolls by placing the cut side down in the pan until there is some golden color on each side.
4. Remove the top halves of the rolls and evenly arrange the remaining bottom pieces in a circle with one piece in the center. Note, the pan is hot so be careful not to touch it.
5. To build the sandwiches, start by adding cheeses to each bottom piece and then add even portions of braised beef. Add the onion and chopped parsley. Add the top of the rolls and cover with foil.
6. Put the pan in the oven for 2-3 minutes, just until the cheese is melting. Uncover and cook for another minute and remove.
7. Serve immediately.