This recipe is the best of both worlds. The comfort of a grilled cheese with the assorted flavors of your favorite cheeseboard.
- 8 oz. Brie Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Champagne Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 cup Arugula
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 cup Trail Mix (Favorite Store-Bought)
- Cranberry Walnut Loaf
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a non-reactive bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add arugula and lightly dress (remove extra dressing if needed).
- Place 4 slices of bread on baking sheet. Evenly distribute Brie on top of each of the 4 slices of bread.
- Place in the oven for 3 minutes or until Brie is just starting to melt. Remove.
- To Assemble: Drizzle honey on top of cheese and add trail mix. Top with arugula salad and close with remaining piece of bread. Slice in 2 pieces and serve.