Fresh figs and creamy ricotta served on crispy caramelized slices of our vienna petite.
- 3 ea Fresh Figs, Quartered
- 2 oz Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 2 oz Raw Sugar
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese Drained
- ¼ cups Coarsely Chopped Basil
- Vienna Petite
- To caramelize the bread, spread a thin layer of butter on each slice of bread. Sprinkle raw sugar lightly on top of the butter. Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat for 2 minutes. Place a slice of bread in pan, butter side down and let caramelize for 30 seconds. Remove from pan and repeat with other slices.
- Spread ricotta on each slice
- Quarter the figs, place 2 quarters on each toast.
- Sprinkle with chopped basil. Serve immediately.