Your childhood favorite brought to a whole new level. Enjoy!
- 1 Tablespoons Softened Butter
- 2 x White Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 2 1-ounce slices American cheese
- French Loaf
- Place a medium cast iron skillet or similar over medium-low heat and preheat the pan for 2 minutes while you assemble the sandwich.
- Butter each slice of bread on one side and lay the bread out on your cutting board butter side down.
- Place two slices of both cheeses on each piece of bread and top with the remaining bread slice.
- Carefully transfer the sandwiches to the preheated pan and cook over medium-low heat for 3 minutes per side or until bread is golden brown and cheese has melted.
- Cut and serve.