- 1 La Brea Bakery French Baguette, cut Lengthwise
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 Tsp. kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan
- Heat oven to 425° and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Make garlic compound butter: In a small bowl, mix softened butter with garlic, salt, and parsley until well combined.
- Spread cut sides of bread liberally with garlic butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake until bread is toasty and golden at the edges, about 10 minutes.