Recipe contributed By: Aggie Powell
- 2 Pieces of La Brea Bakery Jalapeño Cheddar Loaf (Approx. 1 inch Thick)
- 1/2 Cup Fava Bean Puree
- 1/2 Cup Pepper Jack, Grated
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes, Cut in Half
- 1/4 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Soft Butter
- Set oven to broil and place rack 4 inches below.
- Place heavy bottom pan over medium heat. Lightly butter both sides of each piece of bread and place in the pan. Let broil until if forms a golden crust. Turn off heat.
- While in the pan, layer each piece of bread with fava bean puree, plum tomatoes, and top with cheese.
- Place under the broiler until fully melted and cheese caramelizes.
- Remove from oven, add pomegranate seeds, and cilantro. Serve in pan.