- 1 French Baguette
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbsp Butter (softened)
- 2 Tbsp Chimichurri (favorite recipe or store bought)
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Set oven to Bake and preheat to 350 degrees.
- Cut Baguette in half lengthwise. Brush both sides of the bread with butter and place in the oven and bake until just starting to brown. Remove from oven.
- Cut the remaining uncooked clove of garlic in half and rub the cut end all over the crumb side of the bread including the edges. Discard clove.
- Put 7 cloves of garlic in a pan with 1 Tbsp of olive oil and cook on low heat until golden brown and soft, about 5-6 minutes. Remove and smash with a fork.
- To serve, place warm garlic bread on a board, top with golden garlic gloves and spoon Chimichurri sauce over each piece. Season with salt to taste.