- 1 La Brea Bakery Sesame Semolina Loaf, sliced lengthwise
- 3 oz. Genoa salami
- 3 oz. Prosciutto
- 3 oz. Mortadella
- 3 oz. Capicola
- 3 oz. Ham
- 1 Cup Yellow and Red Sundried Tomatoes
- 3 oz. Garlic and Herb Boursin Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat cast iron grill on high heat. Brush both sides of the loaf with olive oil and place directly on grill for 3-5 minutes; until toasted
- Open the roll and spread the Boursin cheese on the bottom layer, Shingle the salami across the bottom half, followed by the mortadella, prosciutto, ham and tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper, top and slice in quarters.