How many grilled cheese recipes are too many grilled cheese recipes? Asking for a friend.
- 1 La Brea Bakery Rosemary Olive Oil Loaf cut into 1-inch cubes (about half of a large loaf)
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 tablespoons oil from the sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (finely minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 pound Monterey jack cheese (cut into 1/2 inch cubes)
Heat grill and place grill rack at about 6 inches above coals or flame.
Put the 2 tablespoons of oil from the sun-dried tomatoes in a large bowl.
Pat the sun-dried tomato halves dry with a paper towel. Cut into quarters and set aside.
Stir the olive oil, garlic, and salt into the tomato oil.
Toss the Rosemary Olive Oil Round Loaf cubes into the oil mixture until they are well-coated.
Thread bread, cheese, and tomato quarters alternately on skewers.
Grill skewers over coals for about 5 minutes, or just until the cheese begins to melt and the bread is toasted. Serve immediately.