- 1 La Brea Bakery Rosemary Olive Oil Loaf cut into 1-inch cubes (about half of a large loaf)
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 tablespoons oil from the sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (finely minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 pound Monterey jack cheese (cut into 1/2 inch cubes)
- Heat grill and place grill rack at about “6 about coals or flame.
- Put the 2 tablespoons of oil from the sun dried tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Pat the tomato halves dry with a paper towel and cut into quarters, set aside.
- Stir the olive oil, garlic and salt into the tomato oil.
- Toss the bread cubes into the oil mixture until they are well-coated.
- Thread bread, cheese and tomato quarters, alternately on skewers.
- Grill over coals for about 5 minutes or just until the cheese begins to melt and the bread is toasted. Serve immediately.