- 10 cups La Brea Bakery French Baguette, cubed small
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic, minced
- 1 cup pepperoni slices, chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (or alternative)
- 3 cups liquid eggs (or equivalent whole eggs, whisked)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- In a large bowl, add cubed bread, roasted garlic, pepperoni, cheese, eggs, salt and parsley.
- Mix well, coating the bread in the liquid egg.
- Scoop the mixture into a well-greased muffin pan in heaping spoonfuls. Do not pack down.
- Bake at 350° for 14-17 minutes.
Recipe by: Mark Rosenberg