These Garlic Butter French Bread Pizza Bites are an easy and tasty cheesy appetizer loaded with garlic butter, cheese, and your favorite toppings.
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 4 Tbsp Salted Butter
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 2 cups Grated Mozzarella
- Demi French Baguette
- Preheat oven to 385F.
- Place the La Brea Demi Baguettes directly on the center rack and cook for 9-10 minutes, until just almost done and browned.
- Remove bread from the oven and cut with a bread knife length wise. Set the 8 pieces on a large baking sheet and set aside.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, combine the garlic, butter, and olive oil.
- Microwave for one minute or until fully melted. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the parsley and parmesan.
- Brush each cut side of the bread generously with the butter mixture.
- Cover each piece of bread with the shredded cheese, and then top with your favorite toppings. Add a bit more cheese on top.
- Place back in the oven and bake for 5-7 more minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and cut into slices.
- Serve with ranch or marinara sauce for dipping. Enjoy!
Recipe by The Cookie Rookie