- 2 slices of French loaf cut 1/2 inch thick
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 vine ripened tomatoes sliced
- 6 leaves of sage (fried)
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Flakey salt
- Olive oil
- Set oven to Bake and preheat to 350 degrees.
- Brush both sides of the bread with olive oil and place in the oven and back until just starting to brown. Remove from oven.
- On a separate backing sheet, places tomato slices down and spray with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes until tomatoes are soft. Remove and let cool.
- Place bread on a flat work surface. To build the sandwich, spread cream ricotta cheese on each slice of bread. Add tomatoes top with fried sage and drizzle balsamic vinegar on top, Finish with a pinch of salt and serve,