Perfect for entertaining.
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ cup Half and Half
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and beat until thoroughly combined.
- Cut Struan bread into 1 inch cubes and place a wooden skewer into each cube. Heat non stick pan over medium heat for 2 min.
- Add 1 oz of butter to the pan along with 2 oz of grape seed oil. Dredge enough Struan skewers to fit the pan comfortably in the egg mix.
- Hold each bread cube in the egg mix for about 3 seconds before placing in the pan. Once the pan is full, turn each skewer in order to get color on each side of square.
- If bread cubes are taking on too much color, turn heat to low and continue. Once all 5 sides are cooked, remove from heat and place on paper towel to dry off any remaining oil.