A quick and delicious sandwich featuring all the best seasonal goodies.
- 1 ea. Medium Sweet Potato, Baked
- 2 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
- ½ ea. Apple
- 2 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- Frozen Take & Bake French Demi Baguette - 4 pack
- Bake La Brea Bakery Take & Bake French Demi Baguette in the oven according to package instructions. Leave oven on.
- Slice baguette in half, lengthwise.
- Spread cream cheese on each half of bread.
- Thinly slice the apple and layer on each slice of bread.
- In a medium bowl, mash sweet potato to create a thick puree.
- Divide sweet potato mash evenly on both halves of the bread.
- Place mozzarella slices on each half of bread.
- Place bread slices on a baking sheet and warm in the oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese is slightly melted.
- Remove from oven and serve your sandwich.
Recipe by: Nutrition by Mia