A fantastic open-faced sandwich that your kids will love to eat.
- 1 lb Roast Turkey Breast
- 12 x Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cups Cooked Broccoli, roughly chopped
- ½ cups Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 x Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Freshly Chopped Chives
- 1 x Shallots, large
- ½ teaspoon Garlic salt
- 1 x Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- French Loaf
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine sour cream, vinegar, sugar, chives, shallot, salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Lightly toast the bread slices.
- Arrange the slices on a baking sheet and top with the turkey, arranging the pieces to cover the bread edge to edge.
- Top the turkey with the broccoli and cover with the shredded cheese.
- Place tray in oven for approximately ten minutes or until the cheese is melted well.
- Remove from oven, drizzle the sour cream dressing over each, and serve.