These easy-to-make croutons are your new go-to recipe. You'll never want to buy boxed croutons again!
- 6 oz. Hearts of Romaine
- ½ oz. Shaved Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cloves Garlic, peeled
- 4 x Egg Yolks
- 7 Cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 12 x Anchovy fillets
- 12 cloves Garlic, peeled
- 1 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- 6 oz. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 x Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 x Freshly ground black pepper
- Pain Rustique
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Take one loaf of Pain Rustique bread and rip into 1 ½-2 inch pieces.
- Place the bread chunks on a baking sheet, drizzle them with olive oil and toss well. Season with salt and pepper. Toast them in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, until they’re lightly browned, shaking the pan occasionally to ensure they’re evenly baked. When the croutons are cool enough to handle, rub them with the garlic clove and set aside.
- Lay out the lettuce leaves on a plate. Top with the croutons and parmesan cheese. Drizzle about 2 ounces of the Caesar dressing over the salad and garnish with shaved parmesan and black pepper.