Wow - this grilled cheese is on another planet good!
- 4 x Jack Cheese Slices
- 1 Tablespoons BBQ Onion Jam
- 3 oz Short Ribs
- Three Cheese Semolina Loaf
- Place a medium cast iron skillet or similar over medium-low heat and preheat the pan for 2 minutes while you assemble the sandwich.
- Butter each slice of bread on one side and lay the bread out on your cutting board butter side down.
- Place two slices of Jack on each piece of bread add the short rib and onion jam and top with the remaining bread slice.
- Carefully transfer the sandwiches to the preheated pan and cook over medium-low heat for 3 minutes per side or until bread is golden brown and cheese has melted.
- Cut and serve.