- 6 Take & Bake Seeded Sourdough Rolls
- 4 slices bacon
- ½ yellow onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup butter
- 3 sprigs rosemary
1. Set oven to Bake and preheat to 350 degrees F.
2. Fry bacon in a skillet over medium heat, remove and cut into 1-inch pieces.
3. Discard ½ the bacon fat and then add onions to the same pan. Cook until soft and golden. Remove and set aside with bacon.
4. In another pan, melt butter and add garlic. Mix until warm.
5. Lay rolls in a baking dish and add bacon and onions.
6. Drizzle with garlic butter and add the sprigs of rosemary.
7. Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Serve warm.