A summer treat featuring both sweet and savory flavors that can be enjoyed year round.
- 2 Slices La Brea Bakery Seeded Rye Loaf
- 2 Tbsp softened butter
- 4 tsp plum jam
- 1/2 Fresh plum, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp goat cheese
- 1/4 tsp fresh lemon balm, chiffonade (Lemon verbena or mint can be substituted for lemon balm)
- Butter each side of bread. Place on a preheated griddle and toast until golden brown.
- Spread each slice with half the goat cheese each, drizzle with plum jam, scatter with fresh plum slices and lemon balm.