- 4 Slices of La Brea Bakery Pecan Raisin Loaf
- 4 oz. of Goat Cheese
- 4 small zucchini ends trimmed, sliced longways
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together the Parmesan, salt, and pepper.
- Place the zucchini in a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the Parmesan, salt and pepper. Toss to coat, then place zucchini slices on baking pan.
- Place in the oven and bake until the zucchini is tender, about 12 to 15 minutes. Turn the oven to broil. And cook for about 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside
- Toast the bread slices and top with goat cheese
- Lay zucchini on top of half the slices of breads and top with fresh herbs.