You won't miss this meat on this ooey gooey and delicious grilled cheese sandwich.
- 1 Tablespoons Softened Butter
- 4 Slices Fontina Cheese
- 1 x Portabella Mushroom, Grilled and Sliced
- ½ cups Shaved Brussel Sprouts
- 1 Teaspoons Roasted Red Pepper
- 1 Teaspoons Thyme Aioli
- Whole Grain Loaf
- Place a medium cast iron skillet or similar over medium low heat and preheat the pan for 2 minutes while you assemble the sandwich.
- Butter each slice of bread on one side and lay the bread out on your cutting board butter side down.
- Place two slices of Fontina on each piece of bread, add Portabella mushroom, roasted red pepper and shaved Brussels sprouts.
- Spread Thyme Aioli on second slice of bread and top to complete the sandwich.
- Carefully transfer the sandwiches to the preheated pan and cook over medium low heat for 3 minutes per side or until bread is golden brown and cheese has melted.
- Cut and serve.