The Fourth of July is rich with tradition, fun, and food. Being that La Brea Bakery was born in Los Angeles over 26 years ago, we share that same American pride (especially when it comes to the food). We’re not ashamed to say that one of our favorite details of summer is the food. And what shouts Fourth of July tradition more than an old-fashioned, all-American barbecue? Try these five grilling ideas for your Fourth of July party menu:
- Rustic Heirloom Tomato Toast - A refreshing appetizer with a smoky taste, this grilled finger food is perfect for a busy brunch.
- All-American Cheese Burger - It’s not the Fourth of July without burgers. Elevate this all-American staple by sandwiching your cheese burger between a La Brea Bakery Telera Roll.
- BBQ Grilled Cheese - Grilled cheese on its own is delicious, but when you make it on the grill, the results are outstanding. (Recipe and image via White on Rice Couple).
- Char-Grilled Pizza - Give your homemade pizza that smoky, wood-fired flavor by making it on the grill.
- Grilled Vanilla Peaches - Smoky grilled peaches paired with sweet vanilla ice cream makes for the perfect finale for a BBQ-filled day. Recipe via Martha Stewart.