This recipe is loaded with veggies and even more flavor.
- 2 Tomatoes Quartered
- 1 Red Onion Sliced Into Small Wedges
- 3 Bell Peppers (Red, Yellow, Green) Cut Into 1" Pieces
- 1 Clove Garlic Sliced In Half
- 3 Sprigs Parsley
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Nine Grain Petite
- Set oven to Bake and preheat to 400 degrees.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil and grill lightly on a grill pan or BBQ. Remove and rub each pieces with garlic.
- Put all the vegetables in a bowl and coat with 2 Tbsp. olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss. Transfer vegetables into an oven safe baking dish and roast for 30 minutes or until soft.
- To assemble, place the bread slices on a flat surface and spoon a mixture of all the roasted vegetables evenly over each piece of bread. Garnish with parsley, salt and pepper and serve.