- 2 La Brea Bakery Take & Bake Seeded Sourdough Rolls
- 6 large Eggs
- 5 Asparagus Spears cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Cup Mushrooms cut into quarters
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Micro-greens
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place a heavy bottom pan such as cast iron, over medium heat and add the butter and olive oil. After the butter is melted, add the asparagus and mushrooms. Sautee for 2-3 minutes until slightly tender and season with salt and pepper.
3. While that vegetables are cooking, slice the rolls into 1inch pieces and cut again crosswise leaving small cubes. Drizzle with olive oil.
4. To make the Frittata, beat the eggs in a bowl, add milk and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture into the pan with the vegetables and place croutons into the egg mixture allowing them to partially be submerged. Put the pan in the oven and bake for 20-30min until the eggs are firm and croutons and golden.
5. Remove, let cool slightly and serve.