Not that we need an excuse for a party, but the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is kind of a big deal. Like many people around the world, we’re taking our cue and setting up a Royal Wedding Viewing Party of our own.
Royal Wedding food idea...Breakfast! The ceremony commences on May 19 at noon GMT/7AM EST. What better way to start your day?
- French Toast Skewers – French toast on a skewer, because you can, dahling.
- Baked Breakfast Sandwiches – eggs, bacon, sausage, ham & cheese, all baked on our Telera Rolls. (by The Cookie Rookie)
Props: Our friends at Fast Company are sparing no expense for this one. We took a page from their book with these over-the-top ideas.
- Royal Family cutouts: Sit front row with the Queen. Rub (cardboard) shoulders with Kate. Hob nob with Prince William!
- Dress code: Feel the buzz and dress the part. Big hats and skirts encouraged.
- Flags: wave that Union Jack with glee, today is a very big day.
Hashtags: Follow along with other Anglophiles around the world with these hashtags:
(Photo by The Cookie Rookie)