It’s safe to assume that we at La Brea Bakery love a good sandwich. It stars our favorite food and is a universal meal that can be worked into any meal. Ranging anywhere from sweet to savory high end to leftover cleanup, sandwich possibilities are truly endless. In honor if this versatile meal, we compiled a list of some of our favorite sandwich recipes for everyone to enjoy.
- Ultimate Baked Breakfast Sliders: Talk about a breakfast of champions. Created by The Cookie Rookie, this breakfast sandwich ‘on-the-go’ is great for when you’re in a hurry or if you’re just looking for something tasty to get your day started.
- The Cowboy Short Rib Grilled Cheese: This is everything you ever dreamed of in a sandwich. Bread, meat, and cheese. Melt them together and you have magic.
- The Steak and Gorgonzola Melt: This one will take you strait to flavor town. Juicy Angus tri-tip topped with Gorgonzola crumbles, sandwiched between a La Brea Bakery French Demi Baguette, this submarine will leave you feeling more than satisfied.
- Thanksgiving Leftover Open Face Sandwich: Your Thanksgiving meal doesn’t have to end when dinner is over. This sandwich will take you strait back to the Thanksgiving table.
- Caramelized Telera Roll Ice Cream Sandwiches: Get sweet in these ice cream sandwiches, made on La Brea Bakery Telera Slider Rolls. Yes, they taste as good as they look.