Spring heralds the big annual sweep – both literally and figuratively speaking. For some, that’s the storage closet they’re afraid to open, for others perhaps, it’s the baseboards and door jams. Around these parts, it’s the pantry. But before we go chucking the mismatched Tupperware and out of date oregano, we’re taking a moment to celebrate the most visited recipes from our galleries from this year so far…
In order of popularity:
- Holiday Stuffing Crusted Fried Chicken – We’ll have to put this one away until the holidays come back around but it may be the only thing from winter we’re lamenting about leaving behind…
- Grilled Cheese with Marinated Onions and Whole Grain Mustard – This bad boy ups the ante on your standard grilled cheese. And since it’s National Grilled Cheese Month, we’ll keep it in rotation for now.
- Breakfast Mezze Platter – Here’s a fresh take on breakfast worthy of that Spring induced pep in your step.
- Epic French Bread Pizza – If your week nights are harried and your menu has gone bland, put this in your arsenal and make the whole family happy.
- Clam and Cauliflower Chowder – hint: serve in easy-to-make- mini bread bowls with our Take and Bake rolls.
We’ve been busy whipping up new recipes for you to spice up the everyday repertoire. Look out for new recipe roundups and share your creations with #LaBreaBakery on Pinterest, Instagram or Facebook, if we share your photo, we’ll thank you with bread!